Responsible Body in terms of the data protection act, especially of the EU data protection act (EU-DSGVO) is ReinHeart TAH GmbH
1. Responsible body for data protection
Responsible body according to. Art. 4 paragraph. 7 EU-DSGVO is:
ReinHeart TAH GmbH
Managing Director: Prof. Dr. med. Dr. h. c. Reiner Körfer, ppa Heiko De Ben
Tel.: 02408 93837-10
If you have any questions regarding data protection, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02408-93837-10.
2. Your rights as an affected party
You can exercise the following rights at any time under the contact details given in paragraph 1:
- Information about your data stored with us and their processing,
- Correction of incorrect personal data,
- Deletion of your data stored with us,
- Restriction of data processing if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
- Objection against the processing of your data by us and
- Data transferability if you have consented to data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
If you have given us your consent, you can revoke it at any time with future effect.
You can complain at any time to the supervisory authority responsible for you. Your responsible supervisory authority depends on the federal state of your residence, your work or the presumed violation. A list of the supervisory authorities (for the non-public sector) with their addresses can be found at : https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
3. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to show our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Contents of the request (actual page)
- Website from which access is gained
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
4. Purposes of data processing by us and third parties
We process your personal data only for the purposes stated in this data protection declaration. Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those stated. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have explicitly given your consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a EU-DSGVO),
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with you (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b EU-DSGVO),
- the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation (Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c EU-DSGVO),
- the processing is necessary to safeguard legitimate interests and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data (Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f EU-DSGVO).
5. Deletion or blocking of data
We are keeping up to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. That is why we only store your personal data for as long as it is necessary to achieve the purposes stated here or as long as the various storage periods provided by legislature demand. After the respective purpose has ceased or these periods have expired, the corresponding data will be routinely blocked or deleted in accordance with the statutory provisions.
Like many other websites, we also use so-called "cookies". The used "session cookies" help making the use of our website easier for you. Cookies are small text files that are transferred from a website server to your hard drive. This automatically provides us with certain data such as session ID, IP address, browser used, operating system and your connection to the Internet.
Cookies cannot be used to start programs or transmit viruses to a computer. The information contained in cookies enables us to make navigation easier for you and to show our web pages correctly.
Under no circumstances we will forward the data collected to third parties or link them to personal data without your consent.
7. SSL encryption
In order to keep your data safe during transmission, we are using state-of-the-art encryption techniques (e.g. SSL) via HTTPS.
8. Use of script libraries (Google Webfonts)
In order to show our content correctly and graphically appealing in all browsers, we use script and font libraries such as Google Web Fonts (https://www.google.com/webfonts/) on this website. Google Web Fonts are transferred to your browser's cache to avoid multiple loading. If the browser does not support Google Web Fonts or does not allow access, content will be shown in a standard font.
Entering script or font libraries automatically sets up a connection to the library operator. It is theoretically possible for the operators of such libraries to collect data - but currently also unclear whether they do and, if so, for what purposes -.
9. Modifications of our data protection regulations
We reserve the right to modify this data protection declaration so that it always meets the current legal requirements or to implement changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e.g. when introducing new services. Your renewed visit will then be subject to the new data protection declaration.